Join Nokia Campfire
We at Nokia are looking for 50+ adventurous souls from San Diego County, to have an intriguing dialogue with us behind the curtains. Our aim is to have you as a sounding-board for some of the things we are working on, and we hope you will stay active in the community for several months. In return, we seek to make your participation genuinely worthwhile.
What's in it for you:
If you sign up as volunteer by completing the questionnaire (link below) and if you are eligible to participate, you will be invited to join our online consumer community. All invited participants who will join the community discussion and introduce themselves will be given a Nokia Luna Bluetooth Headset. Luna is the most playful headset ever with an eyecatching design, delicious colors and pop it mechanism, yet it is incredibly easy to use.
If you get chosen, you will be personally invited by Nokia to take part in the actual dialogue with our opinion-leaders and decision-makers, with a potential to get bleeding-edge Nokia products for your evaluation.
To be eligible to participate, you must be:
- 20-29 years old, and living in the San Diego county
- Smartphone owner and active in your smartphone usage
- Willing to actively participate in online dialogue with Nokia, in English, about 1h per week
- Interested to participate in fascinating face-to-face sessions with Nokia
- Worth our trust, i.e. have signed and returned the confidentiality letter
You don't have to be a Nokia user or fan, competitor users and critics also welcome!
See also the official terms here.
Signing up as volunteer will take about 10 minutes of your time.