An Opportunity to Partner with:
An Opportunity to Partner with:
Samsung Telecommunication Systems Business is one of the world’s leader in 4G wireless technology and network infrastructure. We are interested in developing partnerships with companies that have new, innovative technologies. If you have a creative and unique solution in the areas listed below or other areas that might be of interest to us, we want to build a strategic and mutually beneficial partnership with you!
Take advantage of this exciting CommNexus MarketLink opportunity
Areas of Interest (including but not limited to)
- Wireless Digital Technologies
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) modem technology including but not limited to multi-core processor & DSP
- High efficiency technology (Digital, mechanics)
- Intelligence base station especially for beam-optimization technology (digital, analog beam control scheme) & automatic network optimization scheme
- Wireless technology between DU and Remote Unit or between Remote unit and Antenna
- Backhaul traffic saving technology between DU and Remote Unit
- Small-cell Clock signal idea
- Advanced RF Technologies
- Active antenna technology for enhancing capacity & Massive MIMO implementation (Antenna, filter, mechanics, High efficiency)
- Green Technologies
- Green basestation technology (Battery, Smart Grid)
- Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Solution based on Kernal-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor (Management about “Provision, monitor, schedule”, Load balancing, Security, etc)
- Resource pooling and load balancing
- Efficient management platform for cloud computing (eg, CIMI)
- Security and authentication/authorization for cloud computing
- Network Solutions
- Big data analysis including mobile usage behavior analysis
- Advanced and efficient wireless access system management platform (GUI, software, and hardware)
- New wireless and mobile user services and applications for 4G mobile broadband network
- Mobile CDN
- Mobile security based on wireless network include BSS and CORE.
- Audio/Video compression
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Dr. Joonsung Lee, Principal Engineer, Head of RF Tech Part in System Lab, is a Principal Engineer of Samsung Telecommunication System Group. He has designed various base station architecture such as Macro, pico, and others. He is currently involved in new technology sourcing and in developing new base stations. Joonsung received a M.A. and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Yonsei University in 1999 and 2005, respectively.
Mr. Brad Dohyung Kim, Manager, Product Strategy Group, is a manager at Partner Strategy Group working for partnership development related activites for the company's offering enrichment. His job is mainly involved in core network solutions, which are necessary for the carrier's demands but not provided within the company. He previously developed management systems for telecommunication infrastructure including xCDMA, WiMAX, and LTE. Brad Dohyung Kim received his M.S. and B.A. in Electrics and Electronic Engineering from Kyungbook National University in Korea.
Mr. Alex Lee, Senior Manager, Corporate Development Group, is a Senior Manager of Samsung Electronics and responsible for business and technical strategy. Alex has worked for Samsung for 17 years, and he has experience in R&D and product planning and strategy. Alex holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Kookmin University, and an E-MBA from Korea University of Seol.
Mr. Jaeduck Lee, Senior Manager, Head of New Product & Technology in Product Strategy, is a Head of Advanced Solutions under the Product Strategy Group in Samsung Electronics. He has worked for Samsung Electronics for 15 years, including 5 years as an engineer. He'd like to research various advanced solutions for enhancing 2G/3G/4G telecommunication systems. Jaeduck has an MBA from the Kelley School of Business from Indiana University.
For more information, visit Samsung online: www.samsung.com
Date:October 30-31, 2012
101 W Broadway #200
San Diego, CA 92101