MarketLink provides opportunities for emerging technology companies to meet with larger, multinational corporations. Mutually beneficial, MarketLink creates fusion with good ideas and industry experience.
This unique and powerful program introduces participating companies to top-level executives searching for new products and technologies, all at no cost to the applicant. The program is a highly efficient and effective vehicle for connecting industry giants with quality companies developing the latest technology and products.
MarketLink has helped multinational corporations such as SONY, LG, Samsung, Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Ericsson, and British Telecom identify and meet with smaller, innovative companies in a targeted and extremely time-efficient manner.
How It Works:
- We bring multi-national companies to San Diego that are looking to partner with emerging technology companies
- This host company outlines areas of technology they are looking for partners in
- The emerging companies/startups that meet these guidelines can apply online
- The host company selects who to meet with
- The emerging company/startup will get to attend an exclusive reception event to mingle with top corporation executives
- Receive a 55 minute face to face meeting to present your technology to the attending executives
Read more about past MarketLink programs and apply for upcoming programs now.
Trouble Registering? Questions or Comments?
Contact: Carolyn Liikala, firstname.lastname@example.org